Effective 7th March 2021, the VodaSTAR Evaluation Criteria are as follows:
|New VodaSTAR Evaluation Criteria|
|Tenure Criteria||Recharge Criteria (3 Months Average)|
|$5 - $15||$16 - $30||$31 - $45||$46 - $65||$66 & Above|
|2 Years - 4 Years||1 Star||1.5 Star||2 Star||2.5 Star||3 Star|
|4 Years - 6 Years||1.5 Star||2 Star||2.5 Star||3 Star||3.5 Star|
|6 Years - 8 Years||2 Star||2.5 Star||3 Star||3.5 Star||4 Star|
|8 Years - 10 Years||2.5 Star||3 Star||3.5 Star||4 Star||4.5 Star|
|Above 10 Years||3 Star||3.5 Star||4 Star||4.5 Star||5 Star|
|VodaSTAR Rewards Matrix|
|Star Rating||VodaSTAR Reward ($)||VodaSTAR Free Money Expiry|
|1 Star||$ 1||3 Days|
|1.5 Star||$ 3||3 Days|
|2 Star||$ 5||3 Days|
|2.5 Star||$ 7||3 Days|
|3 Star||$ 11||3 Days|
|3.5 Star||$ 14||3 Days|
|4 Star||$ 18||3 Days|
|4.5 Star||$ 25||3 Days|
|5 Star||$ 38||3 Days|
VodaSTAR - Terms & Conditions
- Vodafone launched its customer loyalty and reward scheme called VodaSTAR on 27th February 2009.
- With VodaSTAR all prepay customers who are registered and have been on the Vodafone Network for minimum of 2 years and recharge a minimum of $5 monthly go into the VodaSTAR loyalty scheme automatically.
- The evaluation criteria shown in the table above will be applied for the determination of quantum of VodaSTAR loyalty rewards customers may receive.
- The customers are rated every three months and assigned a STAR rating.
- The number of stars determines the value of reward that a customer gets.
- The two variables used to determine customers’ star rating are:
- Tenure - the length of time customer has been on Vodafone Network ( minimum 2 Years)
- Recharge - the amount of recharge per month (minimum $5)
- The customers receive their reward in the form of free talktime directly on their mobile on the first Sunday of every month.
- VodaSTAR rewards is a loyalty and rewards scheme based on criteria solely at Vodafone’s discretion.
- For more information, call our customer care line 123 (Charged), 124 (Free for Prepay).